Sunday, February 3, 2013

KiddoLogic Bib It all


KiddoLogic Came out with the most awesome Bib ever!

I was looking back through some of my old reviews and could of sworn that I had already sung its praises on my blog. I guess it was just a case of mommy brain though because here I am.

I started using this Bib on Thanksgiving of 2012. I started hunting for a Bib that would hold up to all the yummies that the holidays would offer.

Little B is notorious for making sure her food ends up all over her face hair and clothes, and I did not want to clean up a messy baby and a huge family feast! The Bib it all held up very nicely the cloth cover absorbed amazingly and it didn't soak through to her clothing but also the sleeves helped protect everything else from getting messy.

Check them out on there website!

Disclaimers: This gift was generously donated by the company I have not received any monetary exchange for writing these post or promoting the brand.  I have only received in return the amazing feeling of joy, being able to help other moms find cool and useful baby products. Also all post on my blog are original posts made by me. If a contest is posted the company is responsible for fulfillment.


No comments: